- THANK YOU!!! The Indian Village Sept. 17-18 was ineffable! To say, "Thank you to everyone" does not seem to be enough. How can you give thanks for the air we breathe? You, our volunteers and partners give life to our Sanctuary on the Trail and give wings to this cultural rescue initiative.
- NUMBERS STILL COMING IN. We will keep you posted on the total dollars raised and number of people who explored the Indian Village. Those who attended, know it was phenomenal.
- MEDIA COVERAGE. Please keep your eyes and ears out for any media coverage of the Indian Village and share with Rene' so we can share with others.
- PHOTO SLIDE SHOW. Please consider sharing your photos with us. Perhaps the easiest way is to drop photos in DROP BOX and invite Rene' to the folder. If you are not sure how to use DROP BOX, please call Rene' at 540-554-8730. Or mail or share a USB drive of the photos PO Box 123 Bluemont Va. 20135. We can return the USB to you. Sending us photos from Facebook is an option, but we have limited upload and download capability and FB alters the original format of your amazing photos.
- WHAT NEXT? We are inviting volunteers (past, present and future volunteers) in a month or so to meet, share and talk about the Indian Village. It will most likely be a Saturday in Oct or Nov.
- VIDEO for 2017. We are producing a short video including interviews/comments from our volunteers about what The Gathering means to you. Be thinking about what you would like to say. More later.
- LOST AND FOUND. A few items were left behind: baskets, eye glasses, animal skulls, fabrics, etc. Please contact Rene' to drop by our house to pick them up or checkout www.HarvestGathering.org for photos of the lost and found items to help them find their way home to someone you may know.
Again, thank you!! The Indian Village was a striking success in so many ways. Also, what we are learning revealed to us that there is so much more work still ahead to influence education while bringing humanity into a sacred hoop together. Until then, please relax in the joy that you made a difference and are making a difference in the lives you are touching – including ours.
See you at The Gathering Oct. 21-22, 2017.
Chris and René White
Sanctuary on the Trail